October 1, 2017

Pallet Coffee Roasters–Kingsway

After having such a positive experience at their newer west Broadway location, I decided to try out the Kingsway location as I was in the neighbourhood.  This is located at the southwest corner of Kingsway and Knight.  They’ve got a big sign on the building so you can’t miss it.

There was plenty of free parking on Kingsway too.  This location is a bit smaller than the Broadway location.  The building is older but inside was renovated with updated décor. 

They had plenty of private tables, a big communal table and a long counter  by the window as long as some seats by the barista bar too.

I just had a regular brewed coffee.  I didn’t take a pic of it since it was in a plain black cup.  The Broadway store has newer cups with the Pallet name stamped on.  The coffee was itself was superb and had the same type of acidity and strength as their other location.  I liked the coffee so much I almost bought a bag of beans.  If it weren't for the unopened bag of beans I still had at home, I would have jumped on a bag here from Pallet.

The service here was quick and friendly.  During my 30 minute stay on Friday morning, I saw a consistent flow of foot traffic keeping everyone busy here.

SFDD gives 4 out of 5 Delights.

Pallet Coffee Roasters Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment